Check ST.com Email | P90X | Kettlebell! | TRX | Elite Rings | TAC Gear | Jet Fins | Neanderthin

Forum Home Do not ask questions that violate OPSEC parameters. Read the ROEs and do a search before posting a question! Do not answer a question unless your information is from verified sources and accurate!

Google Search
Custom Search
Share |
Site Support
PJ Stickers

LATEST book on Pararescue!
Topic Options
#53020 - Sat Feb 20 2010 09:20 AM wash out = kicked out of air force?
matto Offline

Loc: United States
hi i live around hurlburt AFB fl and have been training for about 2 years seriously for about year for combat control im currently in DEP. and have been told from a few different people that now if you wash out of the pipeline for any reason the air force doesn't reclass you they kick you out of the air force. was told this applied to entire air force, my recruiter said it doesn't apply to special tactics but ive been hearing different. if any one could clarify this for me would be very much appreciated.

Click to support the Site!
#53024 - Sat Feb 20 2010 16:10 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: matto]
TheDon Offline

a summary on what my recruiter has told me that if you wash out in the pipeline and there is no available jobs that you qualify for at the time you wash out, then yes you are separated. But as long as there is something available and you qualify for and your willing to take it they will re-class you. He said they want to re-class you, they don't want to wast the money they have already invested in you.

This is more of a speculation on my part from reading i have done but im guessing it may depend on why you wash out, ie you start having migraines im guessing your done, but im guess if you work your a#$ off and just don't make the cut they will probably try to get you another job. I'm also guessing if on week 1 or 2 you just hand in your stuff and say "i cant do it" they probably wont break their backs trying to re-class you. Also i hear you can get re-cycled also, but i dont know alot about it.

Not any 100% solid answers for you but its the best i can give you and its the answers i have accepted for the same question

Hopefully someone who has been there and experienced it first hand can give more info on it.

#53027 - Sat Feb 20 2010 19:17 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: TheDon]
TheRoad64 Offline
Operator

Loc: Bragg
There is a letter being distributed here at medina to all non prior service trainees regarding this.

Basically states that the air force policy is separate the non hackers,
not reclass.

So don't quit.

#53037 - Mon Feb 22 2010 01:42 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: matto]
equanox214 Offline

Loc: RAF Mildenhall, England
This rumor was going around when i was at the 342nd as well. I quit a few months ago at atc (family issues) and i was reclassed, as were all the pjs and sere and eod (sowt wasnt there yet). I have a friend who quit during the pj indoc, reclassed to flight medicine failed and was then reclassed to fire fighter. this was 2 months ago so im sure their not kicking anyone out.

Hell even the red rope that was there was injured and had been there for a year and a half and hadnt been separated he was just waiting to reclass. but if you have been training seriously for 2 years you should have any issues and ill be jealous of you when you graduate ccs =D.

if you do washout or quit dont let it depress you. you just go be the best loadmaster/tmo/security forces or w/e they give you that you can be until you can retrain (unles you fail academicly at atc then i dont think you can retrain back.

#53043 - Mon Feb 22 2010 11:55 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: equanox214]
matto Offline

thanks for the replies!! and from what im hearing its very recent that they are separating people from the air force and only people that ship after the date they decided to do start doing so. but also im hearing alot of only if you quit, not if you just dont make the cut. i feel as ATC would be the biggest problem for me i hear its a bitch of a tech school, i have a friend currently there at keesler. is it really thats hard and any advice to prep for that?

#53044 - Mon Feb 22 2010 14:34 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: matto]
Yukon Online
Operator

Loc: Anchorage AK, USA
What I have read also discusses academic failure which differs from the self elimination from a selection/screening course. Consequently once you get past the prerequisite screening selection course into the required pipeline courses an academic failure can be a denial for reclassification.

My lack of access to all the applicable policy letters prevents me from giving a clearer answer. The best answer I can give is don't academically fail and hope reclassification into a desired or any AFSC will be an option.

#53049 - Mon Feb 22 2010 16:57 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: Yukon]
MyKidsMom Offline

It is true. If you wash out for any reason or quit - you are separated. Period. Paragraph.

Heard this from the recruiter - then had my uncle (who is a former PJ) call Lackland and they confirmed.

#53051 - Mon Feb 22 2010 17:05 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: MyKidsMom]
matto Offline

thanks for the info do you know what kind of discharge it would be, and if that would stop me from entering another branch of the military, just trying to figure out if i should pick another job like tacp or something else and cross train or to just go for it and hope for the best.

#53052 - Mon Feb 22 2010 17:08 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: matto]
MyKidsMom Offline

I was told it is an honorable discharge.

#53061 - Tue Feb 23 2010 07:34 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: MyKidsMom]
SN Offline

Operator

Loc: Ft Livingroom
Originally Posted By: MyKidsMom
I was told it is an honorable discharge.

Should be an Entry-Level Discharge if they have less then 180 days service. The RE Code on his DD-214 should be a 1.

My son broke his leg in Basic and that's what he received, year later he is (re) enlisting for the same AFSC.

#53064 - Tue Feb 23 2010 08:24 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: SN]
matto Offline

So if I'm discharged during the pipeline it would be possible for me to re enlist again? And if so how long would I have to wait?

#53068 - Tue Feb 23 2010 11:39 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: matto]
DCP Offline

What is the point of discharging rather than reclassifying people who don't make it through the pipeline? Seems to me like it would deter people away from entering the careerfield.

#53071 - Tue Feb 23 2010 11:58 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: DCP]
matto Offline

Idk why thy are doing that and from what I've been told it's the entire air force! And if I did fail the pipeline I would wanna goTACP so, an that's not too different to be a problem.

#53073 - Tue Feb 23 2010 13:22 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: matto]
Yukon Online
Operator

Quote:
Air Force plans to reduce ranks by 3,700:

ARLINGTON, Va. — The Air Force plans to cut 3,700 airmen, saying the mix of a poor economy and good retention has swelled its ranks beyond manageability.
The service will trim 2,074 officers and 1,633 enlisted airmen from its ranks through “voluntary and involuntary early separation and retirement programs,” an Air Force news release said.
In current environment of 10% unemployment and choices being Air Force with minimal exposure to actual in the air or on the ground combat stress compared to the Army or Marines, I would venture the probability of reentering the Air Force after being separated is “low”.

The SIE is not accurately described by simple term of “quit”, it is actually changing volunteer status to perform certain duties to a “no-longer volunteer” status. Consequently, SIE mean classification into an AFSC that requires performance of military parachuting and combat diver duties is unlikely. TACP also has a student volunteer status requirement. If the career aircrew functional mangers choose to adhere to volunteer status to perform enlisted aircrew duties (which they have ignored since 1947) the SIE also means no longer volunteer to perform aircrew duties which pays a hazardous duty entitlement know as aircrew pay. So this describes some of the reclassification obstacles for somebody who SIE.

I can only address the Pararescue Indoc course as it is the Cadillac example of a long running successful screening and selecting process. The course is ten weeks long and has specification of nonacademic and academic performance standards that are adhered to. Consequently there are many potential reasons a student may find themselves involuntarily eliminated from training and the opportunity to reclassify depend on if the cause was within the students control or not. IMO “only” the probability of reclassification is likely for a nonacademic functional fitness reason as long as it's not a discovered medical condition that is incompatible with performing military duties.

It is also my opinion, nothing ventured results in nothing gained. Emotional stability and conscientiousness are important factors for successful military job performance (Salgado, 1998). There is no dispute, it is unquestionable a major component of successfully performing pararescue duties is the ability to adapt to mission stressors. This includes missions for both wartime and peacetime. Psychological adaptation is therefore a critical mental health component for military personnel performing Pararescue and CCT duties. So the option is try or try-not. A try that results in failure rather than success will at least bring with it the satisfaction of having the courage to try.

#53099 - Thu Feb 25 2010 07:00 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: Yukon]
buzzel89 Offline

So what's the real deal on this? I'm non prior service, so I'm not going to go through all my pre training just to get thrown out of the air force if I'm not part of the 5% that makes it.

#53101 - Thu Feb 25 2010 08:49 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: buzzel89]
Endure16 Offline

Loc: Northern Ohio, USA
That attitude right there, the lack of guts to even try, is why you won't make it. What's the difference? You would try as long as you have the safety net of knowing you can still join the regular Air Force when you quit, so why not give CCT a whirl?

The guys that make it don't even consider their alternatives. Sure it crosses everyone's mind but they don't pay serious attention to it; they are going to be Combat Controllers from Day One. That is their life. Even if they get hurt, something medical comes up, they will be back. And where are you getting these numbers from, "5%"? I've never heard or seen anyone publish numbers or percentages of those that make it versus those that don't.

If anything the threat of being separated should be motivation for you to stick with the job, stay in the pipeline and gut it out. For those out there that take this rumor or whatever it is as a negative and a reason to not even try, well then I guess I just have to say thank you for not wasting a slot that could go to a more deserving candidate.

#53102 - Thu Feb 25 2010 10:59 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: buzzel89]
Yukon Online
Operator

Originally Posted By: buzzel89
So what's the real deal on this? I'm non prior service, so I'm not going to go through all my pre training just to get thrown out of the air force if I'm not part of the 5% that makes it.
What amount of pre training? There are no enlistment standards for physical fitness. There is however a limited few military occupations that require applicants meet or exceed a minimum PAST standard consisting of several core components, including cardiorespiratory endurance (aerobic fitness), muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition. Pertinent the average level of fitness in the general population of 18-26 year olds has declined 10% since 1966. The most difficult PAST requirement existing in the Air Force is nothing more than the 1955 Boy Scout physical fitness test requirement to earn the physically fit merit badge. The PAST is used to screen out those having the highest expected attrition rates during training and immediately after award of AFSC for failure to sustain the physical fitness of the average teenager in 1955.

A look of Pararecue policies in-place since 1947 will reveal a physical fitness qualification standard and annual testing to this standard has existed since 1947. For Pararescue the standard has always been: (1) any pararescueman who fails to meet these physical fitness standards will not perform pararescue duty (training or operational) except physical fitness training until he is capable of meeting the set forth physical fitness standards; and (2) those individuals who continue to be substandard sixty days after initial test failure will be considered unfit for pararescue duty and will be involuntarily reclassified or administratively separated.

Prior to the Pararescue Specialty introducing the first PAST standard there was the average attrition rate due to injury in getting trained or the lack of required fitness impairing the capability to learn required aptitudes and abilities. Prior to the PAST, the high attrition was distributed throughout the first and second year of enlistment and not only was the attrition rate of those arriving at first operational unit of assignment high, the unit’s capacity to perform mission tasking was impaired by both new PJs lacking fitness needed to reduce operational risks, but also by attitudes of unwillingness to participate in doing both proficiency training and missions.

The expectation of the PAST as prerequisite for a GTEP enlistment contract and making classification 100% GTEP dependent is a downward adjustment of applicants enlisted because the attrition happens before the applicant lacking proper characteristics is identified before the Air Force spends the money to enlist and train them.

The subsequent PAST after BMT at Indoc combined with the other fitness training encountered is to prepare the applicant to get trained and to reduce injury risks during training. At one time it was Indoctrination and screening selection, now indoc is just Indoc as the emphasis is less on screening and more on developing the motivation attitude for obtaining and sustaining the level of physical fitness needed to perform Pararescue duties during the enlistment and perhaps a many enlistment career performing pararescue duties.

The PAST and other requirement are about the nature and characteristics of the man needed to survive and succeed the nature of the tasks and duties being expected to be performed and not about me for me.

#53103 - Thu Feb 25 2010 11:30 AM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: Yukon]
Endure16 Offline

Yukon,

"What amount of pre training? There are no enlistment standards for physical fitness. There is however a limited few military occupations that require applicants meet or exceed a minimum PAST standard consisting of several core components, including cardiorespiratory endurance (aerobic fitness), muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition. Pertinent the average level of fitness in the general population of 18-26 year olds has declined 10% since 1966. The most difficult PAST requirement existing in the Air Force is nothing more than the 1955 Boy Scout physical fitness test requirement to earn the physically fit merit badge. The PAST is used to screen out those having the highest expected attrition rates during training and immediately after award of AFSC for failure to sustain the physical fitness of the average teenager in 1955."

Despite any differing opinions we may have Yukon, that paragraph made me laugh! Especially the last two sentences. It is so, so true.

#53104 - Thu Feb 25 2010 12:35 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: Endure16]
buzzel89 Offline

Originally Posted By: Endure16
That attitude right there, the lack of guts to even try, is why you won't make it. What's the difference? You would try as long as you have the safety net of knowing you can still join the regular Air Force when you quit, so why not give CCT a whirl?

The guys that make it don't even consider their alternatives. Sure it crosses everyone's mind but they don't pay serious attention to it; they are going to be Combat Controllers from Day One. That is their life. Even if they get hurt, something medical comes up, they will be back. And where are you getting these numbers from, "5%"? I've never heard or seen anyone publish numbers or percentages of those that make it versus those that don't.

If anything the threat of being separated should be motivation for you to stick with the job, stay in the pipeline and gut it out. For those out there that take this rumor or whatever it is as a negative and a reason to not even try, well then I guess I just have to say thank you for not wasting a slot that could go to a more deserving candidate.

Sorry misread what you posted the first time, but what's wrong with having a safety net? I want to be in the air force and if for some reason I didn't make it in CCT I would like to still be able to have a career in the air force.

Edited by buzzel89 (Thu Feb 25 2010 12:48 PM)

#53105 - Thu Feb 25 2010 12:43 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: buzzel89]
buzzel89 Offline

BTW, I read somewhere that only 5% of those who go for CCT make it, don't know how credible but I've seen that percentage a few times. Also, the pre training I was referring to is just getting to where I can pass the PAST with flying colors and also be ready for the physical challenges of the pipeline.

#53106 - Thu Feb 25 2010 13:50 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: buzzel89]
Yukon Online
Operator

.. but what's wrong with having a safety net? I want to be in the air force and if for some reason I didn't make it in CCT I would like to still be able to have a career in the air force.
Your safety net is being given the PAST standards and knowing if you meet or exceed 50th percentile of physical fitness last measured on the national 1985 high school population and you meet or exceed the ASVAB score requirements the odds are the failure is because the applicant decided he really didn't want to do the job as much as they fooled themselves for various reasons into believing (most people quit).

Specific percentiles for test events pertinent to the President's Fitness Challenge.

The other issue is why should the Air Force guarantee an applicant classification (employment) in another job when AFQT, ASVAB aptitude area test scores, PAST, and medical examinations expressed on a percentile scale reflected the applicants relative standing as being within the general measure of trainability and predictor of on-the-job performance being representative standing in being of the 5% who do make it through PJ or CCT training and who subsequently successfully perform the duties of the specialty?

You are not asking for a safety net, you are asking for a guaranteed save of self image and a guaranteed pay check with you offering no guarantee of commitment and performance in return other than you better like the job and opportunity to get another job you think you might like or you won’t do it.

#53108 - Thu Feb 25 2010 14:20 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: Yukon]
buzzel89 Offline

Originally Posted By: Yukon
.. but what's wrong with having a safety net? I want to be in the air force and if for some reason I didn't make it in CCT I would like to still be able to have a career in the air force.
Your safety net is being given the PAST standards and knowing if you meet or exceed 50th percentile physical ...hool population and you meet or exceed the ASVAB score requirements the odds are your failure is because you decided you really don’t want to do the job as much as you fooled yourself for various reasons into believing (most people quit).

Specific percentiles for test events pertinent to the President's Fitness Challenge.

The other issue is why should the Air Force guarantee an applicant classification (employment) in another job when AFQT, ASVAB aptitude area test scores, PAST, and medical examinations expressed on a percentile scale reflected the applicants relative standing as being within the general measure of trainability and predictor of on-the-job performance that this standing is being the 5% who do make it through training and subsequently successfully performs the duties of the specialty.

You are not asking for a safety net, you are asking for a guaranteed save of self image and a guaranteed pay check with you offering no guarantee of commitment and performance in return other than you better like the job and opportunity to get another job you think you might like or you won’t do it.

I didn't really think about it like that.I originally wanted to do security forces, so I just thought if for some reason I didn't make CCT that I could go the security forces route and had heard of others who did the same. Thanks for the new perspective.

#53111 - Thu Feb 25 2010 15:35 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: buzzel89]
Endure16 Offline

I'm sure Yukon has the facts and numbers, but one of the reasons why a lot of the quitters go to security forces is because the Air Force, in the past, had plenty of openings in Security Forces and thats just where they always needed guys.

What I've been getting at is, if you, as you said, "originally wanted Security Forces", and you're just going to try to give CCT or PJ a whirl just because at worst, you think you'll end up in the job you've wanted all along (Security Forces), and at best, you could somehow squeak thru the program and, Hey! you'll be in Special Tactics; THINK AGAIN. Just take the time to sit down, be mature about it and decide once and for all what it is YOU truly want. If it's Security Forces, then thats that; go after it. And if your answer is CCT, then worrying about getting separated or what your safety net job will be won't be an issue because you can't think about that and consider yourself a serious candidate. Just have the guts to make a decision that YOU will have to live with.

#53113 - Thu Feb 25 2010 16:38 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: Endure16]
matto Offline

I think I have I really want CCT and I'm just going to take my time and train and be as ready as I can.

#53167 - Sun Feb 28 2010 20:26 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: buzzel89]
STAT Offline

BTW, I read somewhere that only 5% of those who go for CCT make it, don't know how credible but I've seen that percentage a few times. Also, the pre training I was referring to is just getting to where I can pass the PAST with flying colors and also be ready for the physical challenges of the pipeline.

From an instructor at Pope AFB through the AF news...

“We’ll get 100 of them in for initial indoctrination training [at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas] and 80 of them will drop out."

So apparently it's closer to %20.

He also stated that "once at Pope, the attrition rate is less than 6 percent."

#53168 - Sun Feb 28 2010 22:01 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: STAT]
Yukon Online
Operator

Originally Posted By: STAT
He also stated that "once at Pope, the attrition rate is less than 6 percent."
That's a no brainer. But attrition rate is more focused on not completing the initial no-prior service enlistment of 4-years or 6-years.

This thread is specially focused on applicants who voluntarily stepped up for classification to perform duties with recognition and awareness of the difficulty and toughness of the training they had to complete. Before entering training they claim high confidence and hold perception they will not quit in the pursuit of their goal to become CTT or PJ, yet the fact are most quit the first week, because they never had any compulsion or conviction to put forth an everyday effort to begin with. They are given the PAST and ASVAB which predict they will successfully complete training. Unfortunately most applicants have selfish or self-interest reasons that wither away when the everyday being there participating equally with the rest of the class becomes too much reality for their self interests.

Attrition rates focuses on finding the excuse or the predictor for why some don’t complete a military enlistment.

Analysis of Early Military Attrition Behavior

My focus is less on the predictors as all applicants that arrive at Indoc have equality of self-determination which means they have dominance and control over their reaction to training being required to undergo. The concept of the training standards is nobody is predestined to pass or fail, but all have the ability to pass or they would not have a training slot to become a PJ or CCT to begin with.

Being in training required for award of 3-skill level that has enforced go (pass)/no-go (eliminated from training standards is something most applicants have never experienced in their life. Everbody gets a trophy and a passing grade in schools to include universities these days.

Although any applicant in any of the required courses to become a PJ or CCT can be eliminated for performance deficiency, misconduct, separation, death (training related), medical, prerequisite deficiency, death, security, unsuitability, compassion, excessive absence, and other administrative reasons, most who fail to get trained and qualified are not eliminated for the reasons listed.

One undisputable truth about 5%, 10% or whatever, is this statistic is unimportant to the applicant. The undisputable truth is most applicants self eliminate from training, meaning the decision was within their control. Many of those who self eliminate then spend the rest of their life trying to find an honorable excuse to justify to themselves and others as to why they quit or try to find a way to negotiate a way back into training because it wasn’t their fault they were eliminated and deserve a second chance, a third chance, a fourth chance ...

#53567 - Wed Mar 31 2010 22:48 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: Yukon]
USAF90 Offline

Loc: Ramstein, Germany
very well said yukon. 100% agree. especially the fact about self-interests. basically saying that "bad*ss" wannabe's will be expected to work for it, yet dont make the cut for obvious reasons. in my understanding, correct if wrong

#53575 - Fri Apr 02 2010 14:09 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: USAF90]
Guard MC Offline
Operator

Loc: Louisville, Ky STS
Blah, blah, blah you Wannabes. In the words of Master Yoda (Yukon is second only to him in my book, well maybe third if you count Nick Rowe...) anyway in Master Yoda's words, "There is no try. There is only do or do not."

Gents, life really is that simple. Figure out what you want to do and then do it. Don't "Try". Don't make excuses. Just do it. If you quit, screw you! Your ego wrote a check your body couldn't cash! (more 80s movie quotes) Manning up means choosing a course of action and then finding the strength to execute it. All else is a bunch of self serving horse hockey, which, as Yukon suggests, our society is all to full of. If you want to man up and join STS, then man up. If you quit, man up and admit you quit. If you fail, genuinely gave it your all but were physically unable to make it, then you have nothing to be ashamed of. If you make it, you live everyday with satisfaction of having done something few men ever do. And then you have to work twice as hard to live the life of an Operator.

God, I'm glad Mikey Malz isn't here to read this crap!

#53586 - Fri Apr 02 2010 20:58 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: Guard MC]
NickP Offline

Loc: Alaska
Guard speaks truth. For all you current and future wannabes take it from me just do it. My check bounced and thats when I actually figured out all it takes is just to do it. And not just say it to your self like all quitters do before they quit but actually FEEL that there is no other option but to DO IT. If your worried about stupid shi* like attrition rates then you just became a statistic and even worse waisted a spot for someone else that WILL make and waisted dreams of people that can make it and would give their left nut to be in your spot but cant for some reason. Don't be me! cause I would now give my own left nut to be in some future quitters spot and do it all over again knowing and feeling the way I do now. It kills me knowing everyday I QUIT something so special and unique. So for you wannabes, stop worrying about numbers and "what it takes" on paper. If you want it then go and DO IT and don't quit. There is never that option for people who will have it. If you have that option you WILL choose it. Sorry for the long extended probably meaningless post Sometimes I get tired of reading what I wrote on this site over 2 years ago all the time so I figured I would let them (quitters) know where they will end up and that is where I am. NOT WEARING THAT BERET!!!

#53601 - Sat Apr 03 2010 21:35 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: buzzel89]
joey18101 Offline

Loc: Atlanta
I know several people that have been eliminated or that have SIE and are still in the AF. It all depends on what type of Airman you are. If you did well in basic and worked hard in the pipeline. If cadre liked you but just didn't think the job was for you they and give you recommendation to stay in. But each case is different. But they are getting rid of alot more students now than when I entered the pipeline.

#54296 - Tue Jun 08 2010 18:07 PM Re: wash out = kicked out of air force? [Re: matto]
John_Spuke Offline
Operator

Loc: In Cones faces.
As of June 2010, per 2nd Air Force Commander, if you fail at any tech school including battlefield Airmen schools, you will be discharged from the Air Force. So either show up here strong and don't waste our time, or this is not for you.

Moderator:  Guard MC, PJ1, PJ2PA, SN, TE 
Cals, Crossfit, TRX & Rings
That Others May Live

That Others May Live is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit charitable organization established in 2002. The That Others May Live Foundation provides scholarships, family counseling, and aid to surviving children of United States Air Force (USAF) Rescue heroes who gave the ultimate sacrifice during a Rescue mission, training, or other Personnel Recovery (PR) collateral mission.

Donate to TOML.

Who's Online
2 registered (Yukon, toddkeeton87), 35 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12421 Members
83 Forums
11954 Topics
54732 Posts

Max Online: 151 @ Mon Jan 17 2011 21:36 PM
Joint Tactics & Medicine

JOINT TACTICS & MEDICINE (JTM)

Celebrating 12 Years of Providing High-Level Weapons Training, Combat Medicine and Support Services to Warfighters from around the globe.

Combat Medic & TCCC training Programs
Hyper-Realistic Scenario Training Support
Advanced Operator Weapon Training Programs
Custom Tailored Training Requirements

JTM Las Vegas

Check ST.com Email | P90X | Kettlebell! | TRX | Elite Rings | TAC Gear | Jet Fins | Neanderthin