Check ST.com Email | P90X | Kettlebell! | TRX | Elite Rings | TAC Gear | Jet Fins | Neanderthin

Forum Home Do not ask questions that violate OPSEC parameters. Read the ROEs and do a search before posting a question! Do not answer a question unless your information is from verified sources and accurate!

Google Search
Custom Search
Share |
Site Support
PJ Stickers

LATEST book on Pararescue!
Topic Options
#3121 - Wed Oct 15 2003 15:20 PM Average age
wizardflip Offline

Loc: Vegas
What is the average age for people going through the indoc/pipeline who are enlisted?

Click to support the Site!
#3122 - Wed Oct 15 2003 16:59 PM Re: Average age
Knightsean2005 Offline

Loc: Westminster, California
i watched a show on discovery that said it was 19. I am no PJ, but thats what i have heard.

#3123 - Wed Oct 15 2003 22:09 PM Re: Average age
crew341 Offline

Loc: raleigh, nc
wizardflip...you might want to narrow down your question a little bit. Do you want to know the average age of those who make it through the pipeline or the average age of all the cones in the first week of indoc? Also guard and reserve guys will typically be older than you average AD counterpart. Just some things to think about.

-Andy

#3124 - Thu Oct 16 2003 07:07 AM Re: Average age
Atombomb Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
I think a better question would be what are the age ranges of people who go to, and pass INDOC.

Even then, people have different skills and abilities which relate to age, both good and bad. If there was a "profile" that you could just select successful PJ candidates from, they could save a lot of money on INDOC, and just train people to be successful.

There are guys from 18 to 38 who have gone to and passed INDOC, I'm 35 today, and know there are a couple of more of us "old" guys who will try to go to INDOC next year. Maybe my age, experiences, wisdom and desire will help offset my average athletic ability....

Moderator:  Guard MC, PJ1, PJ2PA, SN, TE 
Cals, Crossfit, TRX & Rings
That Others May Live

That Others May Live is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit charitable organization established in 2002. The That Others May Live Foundation provides scholarships, family counseling, and aid to surviving children of United States Air Force (USAF) Rescue heroes who gave the ultimate sacrifice during a Rescue mission, training, or other Personnel Recovery (PR) collateral mission.

Donate to TOML.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 42 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12545 Members
83 Forums
12011 Topics
54895 Posts

Max Online: 151 @ Mon Jan 17 2011 21:36 PM
Joint Tactics & Medicine

JOINT TACTICS & MEDICINE (JTM)

Celebrating 12 Years of Providing High-Level Weapons Training, Combat Medicine and Support Services to Warfighters from around the globe.

Combat Medic & TCCC training Programs
Hyper-Realistic Scenario Training Support
Advanced Operator Weapon Training Programs
Custom Tailored Training Requirements

JTM Las Vegas

Check ST.com Email | P90X | Kettlebell! | TRX | Elite Rings | TAC Gear | Jet Fins | Neanderthin